Cyqur's patent password protection is a browser software extension that aims to protect your data. It does this by encrypting, fragmenting, and distributing your data across multiple clouds. This process ensures that your data is secure and protected from unauthorized access. Additionally, Cyqur records the provenance of your data to the blockchain, which adds an extra layer of security.
Your password, which is encrypted and fragmented, is securely stored in packets across the cloud storage locations that you choose. These locations are owned and controlled by you, ensuring maximum security for your data.
Additionally, our application cache allows you to access your packets immediately after creating them or later from your vault. You have the freedom to select your preferred cloud providers, and the security of your data is guaranteed through blockchain-based proof of record.
1. Hacking prevention involves encrypting, fragmenting, and distributing your data across multiple clouds. This process ensures that your data is secure and protected from unauthorized access.
2. Cloud providers going down (business continuity) - If one of your cloud storage systems experiences an outage, you will still have access to your data with Cyqur because we ensure redundancy by storing your data across three separate cloud platforms.
3. Scrapping of data - refers to the unauthorized extraction and monetization of data. However, with fragmented data in place, such as through the use of Cyqur, it becomes difficult for companies to exploit your data as it is in scattered pieces.
Yes, Cyqur is compatible with both Web2 and Web3..
Yes, Cyqur is highly suitable for enterprise and business environments due to its decentralized approach, which allows users to utilize it in various ways.
To get the discount of 70% off (€15 for a full year instead of €48), you must be one of the first 100,000 users.
The subscription is EUR 4 per month. The presale offer gives 70% off for early adapters with an annual subscription of EUR 15 for the first 100,000 users.
Here are the possible causes for payment issues with credit, debit cards, and cryptocurrency for online purchases:
Credit and Debit Cards:
• Insufficient Funds: Ensure that your bank account or credit card has enough available funds to cover the transaction.
• Incorrect Information: Double-check that you have entered the correct card details, including the card number, expiry date, and security code (CVV).
• Expired Card: Verify that your card has not expired, as an expired card will be declined.
• Card Restrictions: Some cards have specific restrictions on online transactions or international payments. Contact your card issuer to confirm if any restrictions are in place.
• Fraud Detection: Banks and credit card companies may have fraud detection systems that flag unusual or suspicious transactions. If your payment is declined, contact your bank to ensure the transaction is authorized.
• Payment Gateway Issues: Occasionally, technical issues with the payment gateway or the merchant's website can cause payment failures. Try again later or contact customer support for assistance.
• Blockchain Network Congestion: Cryptocurrency transactions rely on blockchain networks, which can experience congestion during times of high activity. If the network is congested, your transaction may take longer to be confirmed. Insufficient
• Network Fees: When sending cryptocurrency, you need to include an appropriate network fee. If the fee is too low, the transaction may not be processed promptly or at all.
• Wallet Compatibility: Ensure that the wallet you are using supports the specific cryptocurrency you are trying to use for the transaction. Some wallets may not be compatible with certain cryptocurrencies.
• Incorrect Address: It is crucial to enter the recipient's cryptocurrency address accurately. A single character mistake can result in a failed transaction.
• Wallet Connectivity: If your wallet is not properly connected to the network or experiencing connectivity issues, it may prevent successful transactions. Check your wallet's status and internet connection.
Please note that these are general factors that can contribute to payment issues, and specific situations may have additional causes. It is always recommended to reach out to the customer support of the payment provider or the merchant for further assistance if you encounter payment problems during an online purchase.
We use Stripe to process payments. We accept the following payment methods: Credit Cards Debit Cards Cryptocurrencies If you're using a mobile device, you can subscribe to our services through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
This could be used if the owner of the account becomes incapacitated and the seed phrases for a wallet need to be accessed; the custodian would be able to access the seed phrases and the wallet.
A packet might include:
👉 The tags assigned when the secret was created.
👉 The date and time when the secret was encrypted.
👉 A unique identifier for grouping similar packets. Information about any cloud where the packet has been uploaded, including blockchain storage.
👉 An internal hash used for integrity verification and proof of the secret's authenticity.
👉 Details about the encoding used, which defaults to base64, and the encryption algorithm applied.
A full packet comprises all fragments and metadata, including tags and timestamps. When imported into Cyqur and the correct password is applied. Subsequent decryption of the secret/value reveals the actual secret. The puk is recalculated against the internally stored value to ensure file integrity. The meta represents the millisecond timestamp in UNIX format.
You can confidently secure a wide range of data, such as Passwords, credit card details, website login credentials, personal identification numbers (PIN), Importing Passwords and more. Additionally, we've created a dedicated page that enables users to input their seed phrases.
Packets are JSON-formatted text files containing 7 of your 10 fragments. We create 3 packets with each packet missing a different 3 fragments. This means that you only need 2 of the 3 packets to restore your password.
Cyqur is a web extension that is compatible with popular web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
Cyqur can be accessed by adding an extension to a browser such as Safari, Mozilla, Edge and Chrome from the Google Chrome webstore.
To Sign in a Main Password (Master Password) unlocks the vault of passwords and allows access to the settings. When secrets are encrypted, the default password is used is this Main password. Secrets can be encrypted with an additional password if extra security is required.
Many crypto wallets use seed phrases to securely recover digital assets. Seed phrases are used to unlock or decrypt wallets and validate user access. It is important to remember to store your seed phrases accurately and securely to retain access to your wallet.
Cyqur offers live encryption as each keystroke is entered with the added benefit of a phrase confirmation box where the phrase must be repeated in order accurately to record these important phrases.
Cyqur enhance security by taking several steps to protect your data: First, Cyqur encrypt your data using AES 256, which is a strong encryption algorithm. Second, Cyqur fragments your data into multiple pieces, making it harder for anyone to access the complete set of information. Third, Cyqur distributes these fragmented data across 3 different cloud providers to reduce the risk of data loss. Finally, Cyqur provides a proof of record as providence that the security process has been completed.
No, through our proprietary process Cyqur has no access to your data. Your data belongs solely to you, and you retain full control over it. The IP used by Cyqur ensures that no cloud provider or Cyqur has access to your data.
Yes, your data remains secure with Cyqur even if one of your chosen cloud storage locations is compromised. The hackers get useless and incomplete information in the event of a breach. If one of the clouds is compromised or down the data is still secure and accessible.